Thinking of applying for NatSci at Catz?
The John Ray Society is just one of the reasons Catz is a fantastic college for anyone studying sciences. Our talks and events make it really easy to get to know scientists in all years, meaning that everyone has a network of people throughout the college to go to for help and advice.
During the year, we run:
- Talks in all areas of science from renowned internal and external speakers
- Subject evenings where older students share their experiences and help with decisions about modules
- An internship evening to find out about the opportunities available to scientists over the summer
- A book sale where students can buy and sell used textbooks to other members of the society
- A Lent term annual dinner and May Week garden party
If you have any questions about applying for science courses at Cambridge in general or Catz in particular you can find lots of useful links to admissions resources and course information here. We’d also love to hear from you if you’re unsure about applying or want to know any more about the College or Society. Contact details (for the John Ray Presidents and relevant members of staff in College) can be found here and if we can’t answer your question directly, we’ll put you in contact with someone who can!